Monday, January 31, 2011

Understanding

31 January 2011

Today evening, i feel i m the Queen. I m invited for a rich dinner dessert, 3D movie- Green Hornet, and sweeties supper. It was a leisure time with him, feel so relax and no worries. We go where we though.

There was my first time watch 3D movie in my life and the first time having the Tutti Fruit sweeties. I enjoy a lot, just know how was the 3D movie looks like, the luxury taste of sweeties ice-cream.

After that, there was sumthing happen. It make me feel sorry at first yet he is so understanding. As a man, i think he is the most understanding person. He has been doubt a moment, later he bare with me and make a concession. He concern me more than himself, it make me feel guilty in fact. Really lucky to have him...love him ++....

No comments:

Post a Comment