Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

20th January, 2010
Today was the day of our relationship 3rd anniversary. I still remember the of 20th January 2008, i m so innocent and nervous to meet him at Rawang ktm station. And that was our 1st day being together. It was so tressure memories for me.

Today, we was 3yr later. We are growth and mature, we start busy with our career and dreams. Yet we still try our best to be together, to last this relationship to the end.

So, how we going to make this day more memorable?
I m so surprise and impressive went i receive this portrait of us which drew and put afford by him. I know he not good in drawing, yet he success to make it for me. In fact, i feel i m younger in this pencil cross sketch portrait. Love it~!

Beside, we cook together at his house. It was the 1st time we do it together. Alth0ugh it is a small activities, the meal may not that perfect, i m feel it was the most treasures. It was the best time...we work together and eat together.

Main dishes- fried rice


Fried Chicken, sausage and hem


Sweet corn fried egg

This was the meal we cook together. Is simple yet the best for me. Feel so warm, love it! thank him~! bring me a memorable and perfect anniversary day.

2 comments:

  1. It was memorable day in my life also^^
    I hav never do this (cooking with my lover) for 25 years in my life until today...
    The smell,the taste,the look,the feeling...I will never forget this day!!!
    Love u Grape !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god ~ i love the portrait !!! It makes me want to sketch one too ~!! Sweet ~

    ReplyDelete