Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Back For A Visit

25th October, 2011

Here have been neglected for ten months.
Ten months is long times but....it seem like passing superb fast.
Until tis day, i hav a sudden. I hav a tot to visit here.
I m surprise by the date of last post.

I think back what m i busy for pass ten months.
My mind flash back, the memories all are back.
I remember, i can feel it.
I m more happy, i have more experiences,
I may be more mature, thinking the longer far journey of future.

I believe so do he, working hard for future.
While at first, i confuse, no doubt now i m still confuse for my future.
Until we have get a whisper, i will be fine for my career.
So i choose not to worry, and work hard for my studies.

On the other hand, i m more happy.
As there are sum one always willing to scarify for me.
Sometimes, i feel i m superb evil.
Besides, i worries a lot, i understand that everyone have their limit.
Therefore, i must be fair for others, treat others better.
And most important appreciate others, cause they have the right how they treat others.

Moreover, i feel, i m more closer to my family.
I think it is a responsible toward family.
They always be there for me no matter what happen.
I m so lucky.

At last, i glad that i able to meet my secondary or even primary school mates.
It is wonderful for me.
I able to update, or even flash by my memories.
I miss those time, those young age as i m getting older and older without my conscious.

Thanks God. I still with u guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment