Monday, January 31, 2011

Patient Person

30 January 2011

Today, i m tired yet feel lovely and lucky because there is a person always beside me. The whole journey through out the today he willing to stand and serve me.

Today, we have been to 4 shopping center. Included: Summit Subang, One Utama, Lot 10, and Pavillion. We going there not to shop is just to look around the branding and corporate system of those brand.

He is so patient to bare with me when i was keep walking non stop like a mad women who lose a child, looking each of the corner. He even discuss and provide opinion for me. We walk till the end of the day, both of us was tired yet he is so patient to me and treat me well.

There will be how many male willing to do that? How many male willing to scarify they time went window shopping with the women? How many male willing to walk such a long distance with women in a shopping center? How many male is so patient to they women? I believe there will be 1 out of 10....

I feel i m so lucky to have him... Love him, thank a lot....hugs~ lovely....

1 comment:

  1. Hi hi^^
    I'm a athlete leh~Girl2 forget already liao lar?haha^@^

    ReplyDelete